Gypsy Lee your number one listening psychic.
Information of use
We advise that you read the following terms and conditions, and only proceed with your order for a reading if you agree to the terms and conditions of a psychic and spiritual reading of Gypsy Lee.
1. The Gypsy Lee web site is charged at the following rates via our marketing company. Gypsy Lee calls to all 090 numbers will cost £1.00 per minute, plus your phone companies access charge in the UK. Text services are charged at £1.50 per message and may involve up to 2 texts for a reply. You must be 18+, be the bill payer or have the bill payer's permission to use this guidance & entertainment service. All services provided by Gypsy Lee Helpline 08081290283. To opt out of the text services, text STOP to 66660
2. You must be 18 or over to participate in any reading with Gypsy Lee or one of her readers, and have have the bill payers permission to use these services.
3. We advise that If you are under any Medical treatment or suffer any psychiatric problems that could impair your decision to engage in a psychic and spiritual reading, with one of the Gypsy Lee readers, then the chosen reader will need to evaluate and discuss whether the reading can continue.
4. The Gypsy Lee readers reserves the right to terminate the reading at any time if:
They feel a connection with a client has not been achieved.
They feel that the client is not psychologically responding positively and to carry on could cause harm to client.
If the client shows any aggressive or confrontational attitude.
5. All information given to a Gypsy Lee readers is given on the understanding that nothing is 100%, especially the subtle vibrations of psychic and spiritual connections where you have free will to change your path and outcomes.
6. The client will take full responsibility, being of sound mind, for accepting or not accepting any guidance given, predictions and spiritual communication.
7. All information is given for the client to use of their own free will. Payment processes are fully secured using a 128-bit encryption secure payment gateway. Clients may choose to pay by credit/debit card. If you miss your allocated time slot, Gypsy Lee reserves the right to refuse a refund.
8. Gypsy Lee's readers are not employees and the provisions of any of the services by a reader shall be directly between you and the reader. Therefore you and the reader are responsible for the conversations.
You may book and pay for minutes in advance on the Gypsy Lee service, you will be given a pin number and you may ring and use this pin number as many times as you like until all the minutes are used. Then you may repay and buy more time with your favourite reader.
If Gypsy Lee cancels a reading due to illness or unforeseen circumstances, we will offer an alternative time slot for the reading or a full refund.
Booking a phone reading, is easy. (Note: Gypsy Lee only operates in the UK)If you live outside of the UK, please contact Gypsy Lee for pricing details.
£1.50 per text. Complicated answers may require 2 texts. You must be 18+, be the bill payer or have the bill payer's permission to use this guidance & entertainment service. We may send free promotional messages. All services provided by Gypsy Lee the help line is 08081290283. To opt out of the text services, text END to 66660.
Live readings are for entertainment purposes only. Calls will cost £1.00 per minute, plus your phone companies access charge. You must be over 18 years of age. All services provided by Gypsy Lee the help line is 08081290283. To opt out of the text services, text STOP to 66660.
"Gypsy Lee" means Gypsy Lee, for Clairvovancy, Astrology, Guidance, United Kingdom.
"Site" means the website gypsylee.co.uk owned by Gypsy Lee.
"User" or "You" means a user of the "Site"
This "Site" is provided on an "as is, as available" basis to the user. "You" use the "Site" entirely at your own risk, and Gypsy Lee cannot be held responsible for any loss of data whilst using this "Site" nor can she be held responsible for any consequential loss of data, nor held responsible for any losses occurring through the transmission of a "virus" or a "worm". By accessing any areas of the "Site", the "User" agrees to be legally bound and to abide by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use the "Site".
The "User" acknowledges that the information, data, images, sounds, illustrations and other materials on the "Site" are copyrighted works of Gypsy Lee and/or various third party providers. Reproduction or storage of information or works retrieved from this "Site", in all forms, by media or technologies now existing or hereafter developed, is forbidden without the express permission of Gypsy Lee. If you need to reach Gypsy Lee, please use the Contact Form on this site.
Gypsy Lee reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the amended terms on this website. The amended terms shall be effective from and after the date that they are published on the website.
Credit Card satisfaction pledge
We do understand that occasionally a reader and querent will not connect if you are not satisfied with your reading within the first 5 minutes of the call please tell your reader and then ring one of our Receptionist who will be happy to provide you with an alternative reader of your choice. If however your call has lasted longer than 5 minutes before termination we will only be able to give you a reading for the remaining time of your pre-paid reading.
Questions on health, death, pregnancy and babies cannot be answered on this service by law.
Please note all readings are for entertainment only.
All complaints are taken very seriously. If you do find yourself in the unfortunate position of having a complaint please fill in the contact box and we will investigate the problem as soon as possible, and get back to you. Please ensure you leave your correct email address.
Your right to privacy is very important to us. GypsyLee recognise that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner. We believe this information should only be used to help us provide you with a better service. That's why we have put a policy in place to protect your personal information. Below is a summary of our policy.
By submitting personal data manually or in electronic form to this web site, or by using this site, you give your consent that all personal data you submit may be processed in the manner and for the purposes described below.
What personal information do we collect?
When making a purchase with GypsyLee, we will collect your contact information, which includes name, address, email address and phone number, as well as payment information. When you become a GypsyLee customer you automatically subscribe to electronic newsletter and special offer promotions. You can adjust your email preferences and/or unsubscribe from certain communications via GypsyLee.
Protecting your privacy
We will take appropriate steps to protect your privacy. Whenever you provide sensitive information (for example, a credit card number to make a purchase), we will take all reasonable steps to protect it, such as encrypting your card number. We will also take reasonable security measures to protect your personal information in storage. Credit card numbers are used only for payment processing and are not retained for marketing purposes. We do not store or keep any record of your credit card details once your transaction has taken place. This is why we send out reminder emails for your renewal and not automatic billing.
On occasion, we may need to provide your name and delivery address to third parties that GypsyLee may use for the purposes of delivering specific services to you (e.g., customer support.). We will not provide any of your personal information details to other companies or individuals for marketing purposes without your permission.
GypsyLee may provide links to third party sites. Since we do not control those websites, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third party sites.
Your Rights to Privacy (GDPR)
In preventing the use or processing of your personal data, it may delay or prevent GypsyLee from fulfilling our contractual obligations with you. It may also mean that we shall be unable to provide our services or process the cancellation of your GypsyLee service.
Under the latest legislation of GDPR, you have the right to object to our use of your personal data, or ask us to delete, remove or stop using it if there is no need for us to keep it. This is known as your right to be forgotten. There are legal and accountancy reasons why we will need to keep your data, but please do inform us if you think we are retaining or using your personal data incorrectly. You can do this FREE of charge.
Our Privacy Notice shall be made clear to you at the point of collection of your personal data.
You can view, edit or delete your personal data through the GypsyLee at anytime. You can also make choices about GypsyLee collection of your data and how it is used.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. Please contact us directly via email, telephone, or writing to make your request.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes unless you have given us your prior consent.
Updating your information (GDPR)
As part of your contract with GypsyLee, you must maintain the accuracy of your information and ensure all your details, including but not limited to, name, address, title, phone number, e-mail address and payment details are kept up to date at all times. You must do this by updating your personal details held by GypsyLee. You will always have the right to access the information we hold about you. Please email your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can obtain this information for you.
If you do nothing other than read pages or download information while using this web site, we will capture and store information about your visit. This information will not identify you; it relates to:
• the Internet domain (e.g. www.company.co.uk) and IP address from which you access the web site
• the type of browser (Internet Explorer or Netscape) and operating system (Windows, UNIX) you use
• the date and time of your visit
• the pages you visit
• the address of the web site from which you linked to us (if applicable).
We use this information to make each visit more rewarding, and to provide us with information to help improve our service. We do not know (and do not want to know) the identities of people who visit us in this way.
Data storage in the U.K.
Any information that GypsyLee needs to store and process will be carried out on databases located in the UK, and in full compliance of the Data Protection Act.
How can you update the personal information you have provided to us?
You can help GypsyLee maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying GypsyLee of any changes to your address, title, phone number or e-mail address. You can do this by updating your personal details with GypsyLee.
Information Disclosure Policy
Personal and account information
GypsyLee will not otherwise disclose its customers' personal and account information unless GypsyLee has reason to believe that disclosing such information is necessary to identify, make contact with, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing harm or interfering with the rights or property of GypsyLee, GypsyLee' customers, or others, or where GypsyLee has a good faith belief that the law requires such disclosure.
GypsyLee also will not, except for reasons stated below, disclose to third parties the contents of any electronic mail or other electronic communications that GypsyLee stores or transmits for its customers. The circumstances under which GypsyLee will disclose such electronic customer communications are when:
• it is necessary in order to provide service to the customer;
• it is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of GypsyLee and its customers;
• it is required to cooperate with dispute policies, court orders, warrants, or other legal processes that GypsyLee determines in its sole discretion to be valid and enforceable
• it is necessary to provide to a law enforcement agency when the contents are inadvertently obtained by GypsyLee and appear to pertain to the commission of a crime.
GypsyLee disclaims any intention to censor, edit or engage in ongoing review or surveillance of communications stored on or transmitted through its facilities by customers or others. GypsyLee will, however, review, delete or block access to communications that may harm GypsyLee, its customers or third parties or otherwise infringe the rights of third parties. The grounds on which GypsyLee may take such action include, but are not limited to, actual or potential violations of GypsyLee' Acceptable Use Policy
Please note: by signing up for any of our services you agree to be bound by all GypsyLee terms and conditions